A newly developed (works completed August 2016) mixed use block comprising Leisure and Residential Uses
Ideally located corner position at the junction of High Street and Dame Alice Street within the Town Centre and walking distance to Bedford transport links.
Currently Arranged as:
- Basement & Ground – Bar/Restaurant
- First and Second - Residential
The entire building is currently let at a combined total rent of £85,200pa. The vendor is prepared to top up the rent until 31/5/2020 to offer a rent received of £100,200pa.
The Gross floor areas are as follows:
- Leisure (Basement) 2,012ft2
- Leisure (Ground) 1,678ft2
- Residential (1st) 2,032ft2
- Residential (2nd) 1,183ft2
- Total 7,163ft2
Guide Price - Offers In Excess of £1,550,000 Subject to Contract. This equates to a capital value of £216/ft2 and a NIY of 6.09% assuming standard purchaser’s costs of 6.12%