- Existing three storey block of flats and garages to the rear with planning consent for redevelopment.
- Located 0.4 miles from Castle Bar Park Station (9 min walk), 0.6 miles from Drayton Green Station (13 min walk), 0.6 miles from West Ealing Station (13 min walk) and 1.2 miles from Ealing Broadway Station (6 min drive).
- Two separate planning applications have been submitted to provide a private residential scheme comprising 16 flats:
Construction of a three storey building to accommodate 6 self-contained flats and provision of associated parking space, cycle storage and refuse storage facilities (following demolition of existing garages) Ealing Council Ref No: 203492FUL. We believe there may be potential to add an additional floor to create 8 apartments in total. Further information is available on request.
Construction of third and fourth floor to accommodate 10 self-contained residential units and provision of associated cycle and bin store (Prior Approval Application, under Part 20, Class A New Dwelling houses on detached blocks of flats) Ealing Council Ref No: 203326 PANDF.
- The redevelopment of the garages will provide 6 flats, all 2 beds - 4,626 sq ft / 430 sq m (NIA).
- The rooftop development will comprise 10 apartments, 8 x 2 bed, 2 x 1 bed - 5,726 sq ft / 532 sq m (NIA).
- The sale will also include the benefit of the ground rent income - in the existing building 2 leases are sold on a peppercorn ground rent and the other 13 flats producing an income of £1,725 per annum (sold on individual long leasehold interests). Further information is available upon request.
- Service charge for the 15 flats in 2021/21 totals £19,380 pa.
- S106 Contribution - £17,316.00.
- CIL Liability - £29,441.94.
We are seeking OIEO £3,000,000 (Three Million Pounds) subject to contract, for the combined rooftop development and garages development.
The two elements may also be purchased separately:
We are seeking OIEO £1,600,000 subject to contract, for the garages development.
We are seeking OIEO £1,400,000 subject to contract, for the rooftop development.