- Prime south west London office with planning permission to convert to two residential units.
- Located in Parsons Green village, benefiting from a high value area which includes exclusive bars, boutique stores and independent restaurants.
- Situated less than a minute to the green.
- 0.2 miles from Parsons Green Underground Station (District Line).
- Total existing area - 1,335 sq ft / 124 sq m.
- There are two approved planning consents:
1) 2020/01249/FUL - Change of use from office (Class B1) into residential (Class C3) creating 2 x 2 bedroom mews houses by way of conversion over ground and first floors and a new roof extension on the second floor. Proposed residential units: 781 sq ft (exc private roof terrace), 788 sq ft (exc private roof terrace).
2) 2020/00138/FUL - Implementing a basement and roof extension creating 2 x 2 office units; Unit 1 - 1,203 sq ft, Unit 2 - 1,121 sq ft.
- Vacant possession.
- CIL - circa £14,000 (to be confirmed).
- Price £800,000 (Eight Hundred Thousand Pounds) subject to contract.