Part consented for Residential with potential for a number of alternative uses including PRS, Hotel, Commercial and Mixed Use
- A pair of adjoining sites prominently located within Liverpool City Centre.
- Less than 1 mile to Liverpool Lime Street station which offers direct trains to major cities including Manchester, Newcastle and London.
Ovatus 1 is a cleared site measuring 0.13 acres and was granted full planning consent (ref: 17F/0042) for 168 flats comprising:
- 44 x Studios
- 22 x 1 Bed
- 88 x 2 Bed
- 14 x 3 Bed
- Total proposed NIA of Ovatus 1 – 96,705 sq ft.
- Total proposed GIA of Ovatus 1 – 122,225 sq ft.
Ovatus 2 is the neighbouring site which was previously used as a data centre and benefits from a positive pre-app for a mixed use scheme of commercial and 538 flats over 50 floors comprising:
- Commercial space
- 174 x 1 bed
- 356 x 2 bed
- 8 x 3 bed
- Two versions of this scheme have been designed with the following approximate areas:
- Total proposed NIA of entire scheme – c. 404,000 sq ft.
- Total proposed GIA of entire scheme – c. 535,000 sq ft.
- This scheme is in the advanced stages of planning with all reports recently commissioned which can be novated to a new purchaser.
- VAT is applicable.
- Offers Invited – whilst preference will be given to unconditional offers, our clients will consider subject to planning proposals.