An opportunity to purchase a portfolio of 3 Victorian buildings in Prime North & East London areas.
• The 3 properties are situated in Stoke Newington, Hackney & Stratford.
• There are 10 flats in total, the majority of which are tenanted.
• The accommodation comprises 8 x 1 bed, 1 x 2 bed and 1 x 3 bedroom apartments.
• The portfolio is currently receiving a rental income of £136,690 per annum.
• Total area - NIA 6,220 sq ft / GIA 6,483 sq ft.
• We believe the open market rental value of the entire portfolio is approximately £187,000 per annum.
• We believe the portfolio has excellent break up potential.
• All Freehold.
• Guide Price - £3,575,000 (Three Million, Five Hundred and Seventy Five Thousand Pounds) subject to contract, equating to a low capital value of £574 psf based on the Net Internal Area.
• Offers for individual buildings will be considered for which the pricing is as follows:
ALBION GROVE, STOKE NEWINGTON N16 - £1,450,000
Reflecting a low capital value of £719 psf based on the Net Internal Area.
GRAHAM ROAD, HACKNEY E8 - £1,150,000
Reflecting a low capital value of £634 psf based on the Net Internal Area.
ROMFORD ROAD, STRATFORD E15 - £975,000
Reflecting a low capital value of £407 psf based on the Net Internal Area.