ON BEHALF OF A CHARITY AND ON THE MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN OVER 25 YEARS
- A former hotel building arranged and operating as seven self-contained flats since 1996.
- Located along Finchley Road in Golders Green and less than 0.2 miles from Golders Green Underground Station (Northern Line).
- The building is arranged over Ground and two upper stories and comprises 5 x studios and 1 x 1 bed flats and 1 x 2 bed with a total NIA of 2,285 sq ft / 212.2 sq m.
- The total GIA of the building is 2,897 sq ft.
- The building is fully let and producing an income of £93,560pa.
- Guide Price - £1,400,000 which equates to a gross yield of 6.7% and a capital value of £613 per sq ft.
- Available individually or together with 971-973 Finchley Road, London NW11 7HA.
A virtual walkthrough of the property can be accessed HERE