TO BE SOLD AT SAVILLS AUCTION ON WEDNESDAY 15TH DECEMBER UNLESS SOLD PRIOR
- A detached house measuring 4,000 sq ft in shell condition, set within two acres of private land, benefitting from two mooring rights, located on the very edge of Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal, this property comes with spectacular waterside views from the front and an expanse of greenery from the rear looking over untouched meadows.
- The proposed accomodation is arranged as five well sized double bedrooms, of which four have ensuites with the other bedroom benefiting from a shower room.
- The property is located just seven miles (21-minute drive) southwest of Wolverhampton city centre and 24 miles west (one hour drive) of Birmingham city centre where there are excellent transport links to London Euston.
- The property is situated close to local amenities such as a Sainsbury’s supermarket just 0.6 miles (13-minute walk), and Wombourne High Street 1.6 miles away (seven-minute drive), where there are numerous pubs, restaurants, and local shops.
- There are several bus stops surrounding the property and Wolverhampton Train Station is a bus ride away.
- Guide Price - £475,000+ (Four Hundred & Seventy Five Thousand Pounds) subject to contract, reflecting a capital value of £118.75 per sq ft.