First Time on the Open Market for 11 Years
- A freehold, four-storey property comprising retail over ground floor and three apartments above.
- Located at the heart of Askew Road, close to Shepherd’s Bush.
- Goldhawk Road Underground Station (Circle and Hammersmith & City lines) is located one mile away.
- The ground floor retail (c. 260 sq ft GIA) is let for a term of 10 years from 10th December 2012 at £8,850 per annum.
- The upper parts comprise 2 x 1 bedroom flats & 1 x 2 bedroom flat (c. 1,343 sq ft GIA) - all are let on ASTs producing £42,840 per annum.
- Total income £51,690 per annum.
- Total GIA of 1,603 sq ft.
- ERV of the shop is £12,000 per annum.
Guiding offers at £950,000+ (Nine Hundred & Fifty Thousand Pounds) subject to contract, which equates to a capital value of £593 per sq ft.