Investment Properties: Silver House, 12-36 Silver Street, Doncaster DN1 1HQ
Silver House, 12-36 Silver Street, Doncaster DN1 1HQ
OIEO £3,840,000 subject to contract - Freehold
- Situated in the centre of Doncaster.
- Mixed use building of 93,507 sq ft and 51 car parking spaces.
- Provides a combination of retail, offices, and leisure uses.
- Benefits from an extensive and prominent frontage.
- Multi-let to 10 tenants with a WAULT of 6.4 years to the Breaks and 6.7 years to Expiries.
- Passing rent of £409,216 pa is reversionary.
- Very low average rent of £5.40 per sq ft.
- Potential to increase the rents and improve the tenant mix via active management and lease events.
- Potential to convert to alternative uses plus increased massing (subject to planning).
- Offers are invited in excess of £3,840,000, subject to contract.
- This reflects a very attractive Net Initial Yield of 10%, a Net Reversionary Yield of approximately 12.7% (assuming purchaser’s costs of 6.53%) and a low capital value of £41 per sq ft.