Investment Properties: Elizabeth House, 97 St James’s Road, Croydon CR0 2UU
Elizabeth House, 97 St James’s Road, Croydon CR0 2UU
OIEO £1,250,000 subject to contract - Freehold
- Ideally located in the London Borough of Croydon 0.4 miles from West Croydon Station (Overground and Southern Rail) and 0.7 miles from East Croydon Station (Southern Rail & Thameslink).
- The property comprises a detached 14 bedroom HMO arranged over lower ground, ground and two upper floors.
- There are two communal kitchens, one communal living room and three communal bathrooms with three separate WC’s.
- Total NIA 2,745 sq ft / 255 sq m.
- Total GIA 3,574 sq ft / 332 sq m.
- Plans submitted to convert the lower ground living room into a self-contained bedroom (subject to planning) creating an additional income of £6,600 per annum.
- The building has a valid HMO licence.
- The property benefits from off street parking and a garden.
- All 14 units are let on ASTs (rooms 1, 3, 7, 9 & 11 are let to one institution as a package) producing a total rental income of £105,000 per annum and an ERV of £111,600 per annum.
- Offers are invited in excess of £1,250,000 (One Million Two Hundred And Fifty Thousand Pounds) subject to contract.