Investment Properties: Boleyn Court, 9 Botwell Lane, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 2BL
Boleyn Court, 9 Botwell Lane, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 2BL
OIEO £5,100,000 subject to contract - Freehold
- A purpose built block consisting of 24 x 1 bedroom flats arranged over first, second and third floors.
- Located within a 6 minute walk of Hayes & Harlington Station (Great Western Railway & TFL Rail).
- Hayes & Harlington is a future Crossrail Station which offers direct access to London Paddington within 20 minutes.
- Total NIA of 12,863 sq ft / 1,195 sq m.
- All flats are currently fully let producing £274,280 per annum.
- The building offers a number of value add opportunities including:
1. Build further units on the communal roof terrace subject to obtaining the necessary consents.
2. Conversion of the larger 1 bedroom flats into 2 bedroom flats subject to obtaining the necessary consents.
3. Increasing the ERV to in the region of £304,000 per annum, subject to refurbishment of the existing flats.
- The ground floor commercial units are excluded from the sale and are to be retained by the vendor on a long lease with a peppercorn ground rent.
- We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £5,100,000 (Five million, one hundred thousand pounds) subject to contract which equates to a Low Capital Value of £396 per sq ft and a gross yield of 5.3%.