Investment Properties: Belgrave House, Station Way, Crawley RH10 1HU
Belgrave House, Station Way, Crawley RH10 1HU
Guide Price - £2,900,000+ subject to contract
- Multi let office building directly opposite Crawley Station producing £90,462 pa, with additional vacant space.
- All tenancies expire in Nov 2020 and are outside of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954.
- Existing NIA – c.13,600 sqft; Existing GIA –c.15,000 sqft.
- Permitted development rights granted for the conversion to 28 units.
- Existing PD for 28 units; 27 x 1 bed, 1 x 2 bed with total NIA of 1,103.6 Sqm / 11,879 sqft.
- Further application pending to infill the undercroft car park with 8 units (4 x 1 bed and 4 x 2 bed) with a proposed NIA of 5,316 sqft bringing total to 36 units).
- The property includes a further 2,107 sqft office suite excluded from the PD application. Indicative plans drawn to convert to 3 additional units (2 x 1 bed and 1 x bed) with a NIA of 1,912 sqft bringing the total to 39 units.
- Indicative plans drawn for a further 5 units onthe roof (4 x 1 bed and 1 x 2 bed) with a NIA o f2,754 sqft creating the potential for a total of 44 units.
- The site includes 59 car parking spaces.
- We understand VAT is applicable to this lot but anticipate it being treated as a TOGC.
- Guide Price - £2,900,000+ subject to contract.
- 10 week completion available.