Investment Properties: Basement & Ground Floor, Spectrum Building, 22-24 Freshwater Road, Chadwell Heath RM8 1RY
Basement & Ground Floor, Spectrum Building, 22-24 Freshwater Road, Chadwell Heath RM8 1RY
OIEO £800,000 subject to contract
- Commercial investment opportunity for sale consisting of an existing gym and nursery on separate leases totalling 9,828 ft2 NIA and producing £78,000 per annum.
- The property is located on the southern side of Freshwater Road within the East London suburb of Chadwell Heath and within close proximity of the numerous shops and amenities of Chadwell Heath town centre.
- The Local Authority is the London Borough of Barking & Dagenham.
- Chadwell Heath Station is located approximately 0.3 miles (circa 5 minutes walk) from the property, offering TfL Rail services into Central London. Currently journey times to Liverpool Street are circa 27 minutes, although this will be reduced to circa 23 minutes (with Bond Street accessible in 31 minutes) once the full Crossrail / Elizabeth Line route opens.
- We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £800,000 (Eight Hundred Thousand Pounds) subject to contract. This equates to a NIY of 9.24% assuming purchasers’ costs of 6.29%.