Investment Properties: 84a Parchmore Road, Thornton Heath, Croydon CR7 8LZ
84a Parchmore Road, Thornton Heath, Croydon CR7 8LZ
Guide Price - £300,000 STC
- Existing 5 bedroom, self-contained maisonette with redevelopment potential.
- Located 0.4 miles from Thornton Heath Station which offers direct services into Victoria within 25 minutes.
- GIA – 1,459 sq ft.
- Potential to convert into 3 flats, 2 x 1 bed, 1 x Studio (subject to the necessary consents), which would have a GDV of approximately £625,000 - £650,000.
- The existing layout could also suit conversion into 5 or 6 bed HMO (subject to the necessary consents), ERV in the region of £40,000 - £45,000 per annum.
- Further potential to extend at the rear and add further massing (subject to the usual consents).
- We understand that the freehold interest can be purchased by separate negotiation but will not form part of this sale.
- 147 Leasehold Interest.
- Guide Price - £300,000 (reflecting a low capital value of £205 psf).