Investment Properties: 78 London Road, Newbury RG14 1LA
78 London Road, Newbury RG14 1LA
OIEO £3,200,000 subject to contract - Freehold
- Centrally located within a residential area and close to Newbury Town Centre where major local employers include Vodafone, Hitachi and Microfocus.
- Less than a mile from Newbury Train Station which offers direct trains to London Paddington in 54 minutes.
- A former office building recently converted to residential use and now arranged as 27 units – 17 x self-contained studio flats and 10 x 1 bed flats.
- All units are finished to a high specification.
- Total NIA of all units – 6,367 sq ft.
- Fully let on monthly rolling tenancies producing an annual rent of £294,060 pa inclusive of bills and council tax.
- 8 on site car parking spaces are included.
- Adjoining car park available by separate negotiation which could offer further development potential subject to consents.
- Offers are invited in excess of £3,200,000 (Three Million, Two Hundred Thousand Pounds) Subject To Contract.