Investment Properties: 6 Craven Park, London NW10 8SY
6 Craven Park, London NW10 8SY
OIEO £1,450,000 subject to contract - Freehold
- North West London Investment Opportunity.
- Situated within the London Borough of Brent in a major growth location.
- Comprises a large double fronted Victorian detached building of 3,815 sq ft GIA with parking and a substantial rear garden.
- The property benefits from D1 use and currently provides a children’s day nursery.
- Let on a Full Repairing and Insuring lease expiring April 2029, subject to a mutual break option in April 2026.
- A purchaser will receive a rent of £80,000 per annum on completion.
- Planning permission for extension and part conversion to residential use.
- We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £1,450,000 (One million, four hundred and fifty thousand pounds), subject to contract and exclusive of VAT, reflecting a Net Initial Yield of 5.20% (assuming acquisition costs of 5.96%) and a Capital Value of £380 per sq ft.
- A purchase at the asking price would provide an investor with a significant discount to residential values in the area.