- Ideally located on Enfield’s main retail pitch within close proximity of Enfield Town Train Station.
- The building is arranged as retail on ground floor (A1), a first floor office (B1) and a 2 bedroom flat (C3) on the second floor.
- The building totals 5,575 ft2 and is split as follows:
Ground Floor Retail - 2,637 sq ft
First Floor Office - 2,077 sq ft
Second Floor Flat - 861 sq ft
- The building is let in its entirety to the undoubted covenant of Lloyds TSB Scotland PLC on a 15 Year from June 2005 – thus having approximately 2.58 years remaining.
- Current Income: £99,965 pa.
- Lloyds are no longer in occupation and have sublet to three individual tenants.
- Offers are invited at a guide price of £1,900,000 (One Million Nine Hundred Thousand Pounds).
- Assuming purchaser’s costs of 6.25%, this reflects a Net Initial Yield of 4.95% and a Net Reversionary Yield of 5.45% and a low capital value of £342 per sq ft.