Investment Properties: 2 Dalston Gardens, Stanmore, Middlesex HA7 1BQ
2 Dalston Gardens, Stanmore, Middlesex HA7 1BQ
£1,900,000 subject to contract - Freehold
- Stanmore is situated within the London Borough of Harrow approximately 6.4 km (4 miles) from Junction 4 of the M1 Motorway and 24 km (15 miles) from London Heathrow Airport.
- The property forms part of a 22 acre industrial & trade counter estate located immediately off Honeypot Lane (A4140). The estate is bounded by residential housing.
- The property is held Freehold and extends to 10,589 sq ft / 984 sq m (GIA) on a site of 0.22 acres.
- The property comprises a 2-storey mid-terrace building benefitting from forecourt parking fronting Dalston Gardens plus a separate yard area at the rear for loading / unloading and parking.
- Internally, the property comprises a blend of partitioned and open plan offices plus a steel framed workshop.
- We are advised the property has a total area of 10,589 sq ft / 984 sq m.
- We understand the south wing is let, subject to a Schedule of Condition, to Spex Certiprep Limited on a lease which expired on 31 March 2018. The tenant is holding over at a passing rent of £17,850 per annum. In addition, the tenant pays 20.4% of all occupational outgoings.
- The remainder of the property is being offered with vacant possession and therefore will be of interest to both owner / occupier and investors.
- We understand the property has current planning permission for use as B1 (office / light industrial). Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries to Harrow Council.
- We are advised the current Rateable Value of the property is £62,000.
- The property is registered for VAT.
- We are instructed to seek £1.9m (One million, nine hundred thousand pounds), subject to contract, reflecting a Capital Value of £180 per sq ft.