Investment Properties: 214-222 Rye Lane, Peckham, London SE15 4NL
214-222 Rye Lane, Peckham, London SE15 4NL
Guide price £3,100,000 subject to contract
- Located within a five minute walk to Peckham Rye Station which offers direct train services into central London in as little as 10 minutes.
- Five shops and upper parts consisting of three retail units (2 doubleunits) and five flats accessed via a gated rear entrance.
- The five flats consist of 1 x 2 - bed, 2 x 3 - bed and 2 x 4 - bed each arranged over three floors.
- Overall total income £202,000 per annum and a total area of 8,167 sq ft.
- Commercial element has a WAULT of 7.1 years to breaks and 12.8 years to expiry. Tenants include Foxtons and a firm of solicitors.
- NIA of residential elements totalling 4,939 sq ft and commercial elements totalling 3,228 sq ft.
- Guide price £3,100,000 subject to contract, equating to a net initial yield of 6.12%, assuming purchaser’s costs of 6.46% and a low capital value of £380 per sq ft.