Development Properties: William IV, Little Common Lane, Bletchingley RH1 4QF
William IV, Little Common Lane, Bletchingley RH1 4QF
OIEO £800,000 subject to contract - Freehold
- Located on a picturesque country lane in Bletchingley, just over a mile away from Nutfield Station (Rail Services), 20 miles south of Central London.
- Vacant Public House with planning granted for the ‘Demolition of the existing building and erection of 4 x 3 bed semi detached dwellings with habitable roof space, parking andamenity space.’ Ref No; TA/2019/565 – Tandridge Council.
- The houses will comprise a total Gross Internal Area of 5,093 sq ft.
- Each house will benefit from 2 x off street car parking spaces.
- Site Area 0.202 acres.
- CIL Liability - £43,000.
- We understand that the property is elected for VAT.
- We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £800,000 (Eight HundredThousand Pounds) subject to contract.