Development Properties: The Bishops Avenue, London N2 0AP
The Bishops Avenue, London N2 0AP
OIEO £3,100,000 subject to contract - Freehold
- A large and attractive detached house with development potential located on The Bishops Avenue, an exclusive area within North London.
- The property is situated on the eastern side of The Bishops Avenue, also known as “Billionaires’ Row”.
- East Finchley Underground Station (Northern Line), located on High Road, is a two minute walk from the property.
- High Road provides a number of popular cafes, eateries and independent shops.
- The property offers huge development potential including refurbishment, extensions to the side and rear of the property and basement extension, subject to obtaining all of the necessary consents. This would provide potential to substantially increase the existing area to circa 9,000 - 10,000 sq ft.
- The property includes a large carriage driveway with a detached garage and large garden at the rear.
- Existing GIA of 3,658 sq ft (3,39.8 sqm) comprised of 5 bedrooms, 4 reception rooms, 2 bathrooms and 3 cloakrooms over ground and two upper floors.
- We are seeking offers in excess of £3,100,000 (Three Million, One Hundred Thousand Pounds) subject to contract.