Development Properties: Land to the Rear of 69 Kenworthy Road, London E9 5RB
Land to the Rear of 69 Kenworthy Road, London E9 5RB
£1,800,000 subject to contract - Freehold
- Existing gated site measuring 7,596 ft2 (approx) and is an existing yard and redundant garages.
- Ideally located in Hackney Wick and within 0.3 miles of Homerton Overground Station which provides access into central London in as little as 22 minutes.
- Hackney Council granted planning permission (ref: 2018/0313) on 7th August 2018 for the “Erection of a three-storey building to provide 7 residential units ( 1 x 1 bed, 3 x 2 bed and 3 x 3 bed) with associated cycle and refuse storage…”.
- Proposed NIA - 6,382 ft2.
- CIL - Approx £34,000.
- The S106 agreement provides for a car free development and the developer making contributions to the local authority’s costs of £1,000.
- Two further planning applications have been prepared for an 8 unit scheme (1 x 1 bed, 6 x 2 bed and 1 x 3 bed) with a NIA of 6,415 ft2 and a 9 unit scheme (1 x 1 bed, 6 x 2 bed and 2 x 3 bed) with a NIA of 7,275 ft2.
- Price - £1,800,000 subject to contract with an overage due if planning is granted for the 8 or 9 unit scheme.