Development Properties: James Butcher House, 39 High Street, Theale, Reading RG7 5AH
James Butcher House, 39 High Street, Theale, Reading RG7 5AH
OIEO £2,215,000 subject to contract - Freehold
- Vacant office with permitted development rights to convert into 23 residential units with a proposed NIA of 8,600 sq ft / 799 sq m.
- Prominently situated on Theale High Street, within an 8 minute walk to Theale Railway Station.
- Self-contained office accommodation arranged over ground and first floor with a total GIA of 9,773 sq ft / 908 sq m.
Ground Floor - 3,778 sq ft / 351 sq m.
First floor - 5,995 sq ft / 557 sq m.
- Private parking on site for 29 cars.
- Benefits from 2 internal staircases and a lift.
- PD was granted by West Berkshire Council (ref:19/00283/PACOU) on 5th April 2019 for “The change of use of offices (Class B1a) to form 23 apartments”.
- Indicative plans for a further 6 apartments on the second floor with a total NIA of 3,644 sq ft / 338.44 sq m.
- Further development potential to infill the under croft parking subject to consents.
- We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £2,215,000 (Two Million, Two Hundred and Fifteen Thousand Pounds), subject to contract.