Development Properties: Herne Hill, London SE24 9EJ
Herne Hill, London SE24 9EJ
Guide Price £6,800,000 subject to contract
- Centrally located on a prominent residential road in Herne Hill, close to Brockwell Park and equidistant between Herne Hill and West Dulwich railway stations.
- The current building is a former Victorian Dairy measuring approx. 15,000 sq ft (GIA).
- No recent planning history.
- An indicative scheme has been prepared for the demolition and development of a fully residential scheme of 37 flats.
- The proposed development has a total NIA of 29,321 sq ft /2,724 sq m.
- The indicative proposals take into consideration the affordable housing and family unit requirements.
- The site benefits from a positive pre-app.
- Our clients will consider subject to planning offers for the above scheme as well as unconditional offers.
- Guide Price - £6,800,000, (Six Million & Eight Hundred Thousand Pounds) subject to contract and planning.