Development Properties: Ground and First Floor, 154-158 High Street, Stratford E15 2NE
Ground and First Floor, 154-158 High Street, Stratford E15 2NE
OIEO £900,000 subject to contract - Leasehold
- An existing double height ground floor commercial premises benefitting from a combination of permitted development rights and lawful use to build two levels of accommodation and develop 4 apartments at first floor level.
- Once a separation of floors has been established, the netsaleable area of the residential element will total 2,109 sq ft.
- There will be an additional 2,195 sq ft (NIA) of flexible commercial space (A1/A2) at ground floor level divided into two units.
- The ground floor may also suit a residential conversion ata future date, subject to the usual consents, in line with neighbouring precedent.
- 0.6 miles from Stratford Station and 0.7 miles from Westfield Stratford and the Olympic Park.
- The rear of the property fronts the Waterworks River andoffers attractive views.
- 250 year leasehold interest.
- Vacant possession.
- We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £900,000, equating to a low capital value of £209 per sq ft (on the basis of the consented permitted development and law fuluse).