Development Properties: Catteshall Manor, Godalming, Surrey GU7 1UU
Catteshall Manor, Godalming, Surrey GU7 1UU
Guide £2,500,000, subject to contract
- Existing manor house on over 19 acres of land including lodges, mature gardens and aviaries.
- Existing buildings measure 14,725 ft2 GIA.
- Set in an elevated position within close proximity to Godalming Station – itself a 50 minute commute to London Waterloo.
- The existing manor house, cottage and lodge benefit from two existing permitted development consents.
- Conversion to 11 units, plus lodge, totalling 12 flats (9 x 2 bed, 1 x 3 bed and 2 x 2 bed houses) with proposed NIA of 12,890 ft2.
- Conversion to 16 units, plus lodge, totalling 17 flats (8 x 1 bed, 7 x 2 bed and 2 x 2 bed houses) with proposed NIA of 12,509 ft2.
- The site offers significant further development potential including the possibility of an additional new build scheme at the rear of 14 x 1 bed flats.
- Guide Price - £2,500,000, subject to contract.