Development Properties: 76 Redcliffe Gardens, Kensington, London SW10 9HE
76 Redcliffe Gardens, Kensington, London SW10 9HE
OIEO £3,500,000 subject to contract - Freehold
- Freehold building situated in The Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea.
- Existing gross internal area (GIA) of 506 sq m (5,443 sq ft).
- House in Multiple Occupation (HMO) currently configured to provide 15 units, six of which are fully self-contained with a large rear garden.
- Planning permission granted to convert the existing configuration into 15 fully self-contained studios.
- 6 apartments benefit from residents parking permits allowing free parking anywhere in the borough.
- Significant potential for capital and rental growth through asset management initiatives.
- Vacant possession by May 2019.
- The freehold is available for sale, as a whole by means of an informal tender.