Development Properties: 279 South Street, Romford RM1 2BB
279 South Street, Romford RM1 2BB
OIEO £1,100,000 subject to contract - Freehold
- Freehold former pub for sale with planning permission granted for 9 apartments.
- Prominent town centre location.
- 0.4 miles to Romford station and the new Elizabeth Line.
- The existing building extends to circa 338m2 / 3,638ft2.
- Planning permission has been granted to convert and extend to provide a new three storey building which will be part conversion and part new build.
- The proposed configuration will comprise the following: 2 x one-bedroom, 4 x two-bedroom and 3 x three-bedroom units.
- 7 parking spaces will be provided under the proposal.
- Freehold with vacant possession.
- We have been instructed to seek offers in excess of £1,100,000 (One Million One Hundred Thousand Pounds) subject to contract.