Development Properties: 14 Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4QH
14 Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4QH
OIEO £4,500,000, subject to contract - Freehold with vacant possession
- Located in the heart of Midtown.
- The property is situated on the historic Red Lion Square locatedbetween Theobald’s Road and High Holborn within close proximity toHolborn Underground Station.
- Grade II listed Georgian townhouse office building of 3,956 sq ft (NIA) / 5,438 sq ft (GIA) arranged over lower ground, ground and three upperfloors.
- Available with full vacant possession.
- Opportunity to refurbish as offices and re-let or owner occupy.
- A resolution to grant planning permission for change of use from officeuse (Class B1a) to residential use (Class C3) has been approved.
- Offers are invited in excess of £4,500,000, subject to contract.
- Capital value of £1,137 per sq ft (NIA) and £827 per sq ft (GIA).