Development Properties: 104 - 108B High Street, Hounslow TW3 1NA
104 - 108B High Street, Hounslow TW3 1NA
Guide Price - £7,500,000 subject to contract - Freehold
- Mixed Use Development Opportunity.
- 0.3 miles from Hounslow East Station and 0.5 miles from Hounslow Central Station.
- Freehold.GIA - 57,727 sq ft / GEA – 67,734 sq ft.
- Planning permission for the "erection of a part four to seven storey mixed use building comprising of a 106 unit hotel (C1), a restaurant/bar (A3), event hall/venue and gym with cycle storage and staff facilities and plant in the basement following demolition and clearance of the site". (Ref no - 00610/104-108B/P1).
- The site may suit alternative uses, such as residential (subject to the necessary consents).
- Vacant possession.
- We understand that the CIL & S106 contributions total £418,608.
- Guide Price - £7,500,000 (Seven million, five hundred thousand pounds) subject to contract, equating to a low capital value of £129 per sq ft.